Pages

Best The Resume

The Resume

Best The Resume



Welcome to my first Resume template – The Resume (original huh?)

I wanted to ensure this had as much as I felt was necessary for a resume, as a company owner myself looking at both online and offline resume’s almost daily I see the good and the bad – I’m hoping this unique design and it’s functions serve you well.

Here’s what we have bundled in this template for you:

  • Animated skills bars (fully editable etc)
  • CSS based work timeline
  • Fully working ajax based contact form
  • Social Icons
  • Animated testimonial section
  • Quicksand filterable portfolio section
  • PrettyPhoto Lightbox gallery
  • Lots of css3 goodness degradable for older browsers
  • Clean well documented code
  • Fully layered Photoshop version
  • Individual layered photoshop files of all elements for easy editing / replacements

Support provided by my contact form on my profile page – thanks!



Buy it Now